Saturday, September 6, 2014

Slow Cooker BBQ Brisket

Dinner is here! Finally!
And it was so worth the wait!
4 Recipes in one day?!
Wow this was a fun day off for me!
And hope you enjoyed them all with me as well!
 So let's bring this eventful day to a delicious close.

You Will Need:
2-3 lb Brisket
16 oz BBQ Sauce 
(I used my homemade one from my BBQ Ribs Post)
1 tsp Chili Powder
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Onion Powder
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
Salt 
Pepper

Print Recipe Here



First start by sprinkling salt and pepper over your brisket.

Then combine Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Onion Powder and Brown Sugar. Rub meat with this and wrap with plastic wrap and leave in fridge overnight. You don't have to do this but it adds more flavor. Doing the rub right before you put it in the slow cooker is just fine.


Once the rub is all massaged in, place it in the slow cooker fat side up, and pour bbq sauce on top.



And there you have it folks. Cook it on LOW for 6-8 hours or until it easily falls apart.

I took an awesome of picture of the finished project, and then went ahead and ate dinner and when I went to upload it, it wouldn't upload, BOOOOO! :( So please believe me when I say it was so tender and fell apart with the slightest touch of the fork! Ha Ha.

But just for that, I will include a yummy tip for cooking artichokes!

When you cook artichoke season the water you boil them in with salt, dill and a few lemon slices!


I hope this some what makes up for my picture not uploading:)

Bon Appetit!

Xoxo

Megan-Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment