Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Almond Coconut Lime Crusted Mahi Mahi

Happy third day of fall everyone!

I promise I have been busy with fall recipes! I'm a little behind at the moment so once my last couple posts are up I will start with my delicious fall favorites!

Good news!

More strawberries have been poking their plump red selves out in my garden!

Aren't they so cute?!
Work, School, and my puppy Shay have been keeping me beyond busy so please please please, I beg of you please, hang in there with me!

Now, on to the recipe! The whole reason you are all here. Right?


You Will Need:
2 (6-8oz.) Mahi Mahi Fillets
1/8 cup Shredded, Sweetened Coconut
1/4 cup Almond Meal
2 TB All Purpose Flour
1 TB Lime Juice
1/2 tsp Lime Zest
Salt
Pepper


Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Generously Salt and Pepper your fillets and bake for 5 mins skin down.


Mix together coconut, almond meal, flour, lime juice and zest. Cover fillets with mixture and bake, 10-15 mins more until golden brown and cooked through.


Bon Appetit!

Xoxo 

Megan-Noelle


1 comment:

  1. I will definitely have to try this this weekend....sounds too good to pass up. Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete